First off, I’d like to thank Shopaholicblogs for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I love her sense of style and the beauty advice she shares with her readers! For those who have been nominated, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions (see below in Purple).
- What’s one way you would bring sunshine into someone’s life besides giving them this award? I would do something nice to show how much I appreciate their presence (i.e., cook or make a healthy snack for them, give them advice and company).
- What would be your dream job money not withstanding? Floral designer or a pastry chef (would love to hone my aesthetic skills!)
- Who would you want to change places with for a day if you could? Elon Musk or Sheryl Sandberg (would be nice to see what goes on in these brilliant minds!)
- If you had one wish what would it be? To see my loved ones and I leading fulfilled lives, doing things we love and are passionate about.
- If you could relive one day in your life what day would it be? The day I received an invitation to represent NYC at Intel ISEF.
- A joke that cracked you up. I don’t know many jokes. But when I messaged my boyfriend about being waitlisted at a grad school I really liked, instead of consoling me, he literally responded with, “damnnnnnn gurrllll 😄 congrats!!”. I cracked up because knowing him, I knew this had to be an innocent mistake. Did he forget what being waitlisted actually means? Apparently, he thought being waitlisted was a positive thing, better than being rejected! WOW. I don’t think I’ll ever forget this!
- What did you want to be when you were a kid and are you doing it now? I wanted to be a fashion designer and show my collections in runway shows. And nope, I’m not doing that right now.
- How do you deal with challenges? Are you a throw in the towel person or do you fight till the end? I’m goal-oriented and tend to pursue career-related challenges a lot. I’m definitely one to fight till the end, but I do feel that finding the emotional strength during the process is often more challenging than the challenge itself!
- Sunny days or spring showers? Definitely sunny days!
- Do you travel during the summer break or you prefer to chill at home? Prefer travel.
- Your favorite summer vacation was? 3 weeks in Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, France, Spain & Italy)
My Questions for the Nominees:
- How do you bring sunshine into someone’s day?
- What has been your biggest ambition?
- If you could travel to any time period, which would it be? And if possible, would you change the course of history or do you feel that is something we should leave untouched?
- If you’ve lost motivation at work and find that your true interests lie elsewhere, would you make that change? Even if it includes struggles along the way?
- What would your perfect weekend look like?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for a week (and money were not an issue), where would you go and with whom?
- In your group of close friends, are you the type to plan get-togethers or are you comfortable with letting others decide?
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- Your favorite childhood movie was?
- Are you a risk taker? Why or why not?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Here are my nominees: